Solving People Performance Problems in the Workplace ™
1. Initial Meeting We meet with you and any stakeholders to decide how to work together, what we are working on, and who will be involved. We create a statement of work that outlines both our responsibilities and the needs that must be met for this engagement to be successful. Time frame: as quickly as everyone can meet together.
2. Identify and Quantify the Impact of the Changes We meet with people impacted by the regulatory changes to identify the full impact of the changes on the organization. We ask that if any other groups are also working on the changes, such as an IT team, we would have access to them and be able to coordinate efforts between the groups. Working with key individuals in your organization, we identify and agree on the measures we will use to define a successful engagement. Time frame: within two weeks of the initial meeting.
3. Determine Drivers and Barriers We meet with key members of the organization to find out what needs to change to meet the new regulations and how those changes will affect processes, systems, people’s performance, incentives for performance, and whether the people will need new skills or knowledge because of these changes. Time frame: one day to several weeks, based on availability of your team, how many people we need to meet, and the scale of the changes.
4. Develop Recommendations We review the material and data we’ve collected and write short, concise, clearly written recommendations that list the proposed changes, the effects of the changes, and how the organization can best respond to the changes. Time frame: within ten days of finalizing the meetings.
5. Determine Next Steps We schedule a meeting with you to deliver the results in a personal meeting and help you identify ways to implement the solutions. Time frame: as quickly as everyone can meet together.
6. Determine Our Role If we are to be part of the solution, the next step is to agree on which recommendations you want us to implement with you. As with the first step, we will create a document that outlines each of our needs and responsibilities. If we are not going to assist in implementation of the solution, we create a plan you can implement to maintain the success. Time frame: preferably part of the prior step.
7. Implement the Plan We work with you to implement the plan based on the relationship and agreement we have defined.
8. Evaluate the Results When the work is finalized, we evaluate the success of the engagement and ensure there is a sustainability plan to maintain the success that has been achieved.
About Our Work
What to Expect
Identify and Resolve the Impact of Forced Changes
Contact us today to see if you qualify for a complimentary Clarity Live Assessment™